I see the volleyball thighs, buts what sport, exactly?
I don't know. I don't know why I even bothered to say who the person is.
She lives here in Malibu and I see her at the Rite Aid a lot. She is two things: Gorgeous and Huge.And completely and utterly overwhelmed by her two little girls running all around. You know the feeling I'm sure.
That's awesome.What a weird coincidence: you shop at the same store as her, and I sit at home drawing pictures of her ass! Small world, eh?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I see the volleyball thighs, buts what sport, exactly?
I don't know. I don't know why I even bothered to say who the person is.
She lives here in Malibu and I see her at the Rite Aid a lot. She is two things: Gorgeous and Huge.
And completely and utterly overwhelmed by her two little girls running all around. You know the feeling I'm sure.
That's awesome.
What a weird coincidence: you shop at the same store as her, and I sit at home drawing pictures of her ass! Small world, eh?
Post a Comment