Thursday, November 10, 2011

Golfin' Beanbots


I hauled the "Beanbots" characters out of the mothballs for my older daughter's mini-golf birthday party invitation. I gotta start drawing that strip again!

In related news, I tabled at NYCC again this year, even though I didn't have anything to sell but the same old book, and had a really rockin' time. The table rates at that con are way too steep for me to really do anything other than lose my @$$, but gosh do I love watching people leaf through my book and laugh their butts off. Better yet I got to share space with the brilliant artist (and sparkling conversationalist) Jennifer Hayden, whose "Underwire" book has gotten nice writeups in the Onion AVClub, among others. Good times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

More BOTS! Now!

Happy (belated) Birthday to your daughter!

ant'ny

Jennifer Hayden said...

MORE BOTS! MORE BOTS! And you ain't a bad conversationalist yourself, sir.

Don Hudson said...

Nice photo of the artiste at work.