Friday, November 20, 2009

Robert Pattinson


Despite the fact of my not being a 13-year-old girl, it turns out that Twilight fans and I have something in common: I dig this guy. Not for whatever it is he does on camera in those lousy movies, but because of the interviews he gives where he freely shares his opinions of the series that made him famous. To all the internet Twilight haters out there: 90% of you may as well give up trying, because you're never going to eviscerate it more devastatingly than the film's star already has, publicly (several of his better quotes helpfully compiled by the Daily Beast here).

And he never even needed to go see the movie to understand what was going on. This guy had the thing sussed halfway through his first script read. He completely understood that he was reading the fantasy diary of a woman who's too dim to understand that she's putting her narcissistic personality disorder on display for all the world to see, and-- uhhhh... oh wait, sorry, for a second I forgot I wasn't talking about Sarah Palin's book. What was I saying?

2 comments:

Elizabeth Genco said...

Bodyslammin'!!!

jenniferhayden said...

Seriously.