Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Batista Nation!

Today I'd like to shout out the Batista fans that come to this site. What up! *fist bump*

I feel closer to you guys today because thanks to my new StatCounter device I now know that you make up about 90% of my traffic. If you're reading this right now, chances are you're a wrestling fan who was doing a random image search on "Batista", and you clicked through to this post purely by law of averages, not because you like what you saw. And evidently you're not sticking around, because that post gets ten hits a day and to date not one comment posted. So really I guess I don't feel that close to you after all. I don't know why I'm typing this. Excuse me, I'm going outside to play!

2 comments:

Leland Purvis said...

Oh, god. I haven't laughed hard enough to make my eyes water in ages. thank you.

ant'ny said...

So if we all start coming to your site directly from, oh, I dunno, a "Hello Kitty" fansite, you'll blow a gasket or something?