Friday, February 13, 2009

Classix Nouveaux

Today I'd like to take you back to a magical, forgotten time, a time we called the "Eighties".

This was a time when MTV used to show these things called "videos", which were like these short films that promoted this thing called the "music industry". And the way it worked was, you would watch these videos, and that's how you decided which music you were going to "purchase".



I guess I'm not very metal for having thought this was cool, but I just dig the hell out of this crazy nut. As rock gimmicks go, "Transvestite Nosferatu playing a mirrored Gibson Explorer" is pretty much irresistible to me.








BEHIND THE SCENES BONUS FEATURE:
My daughter saw me working on an earlier version of one of these drawings, and decided to help me out with it:

No comments: