Monday, August 18, 2008

MEET THE NEW BLOG

I moved the older posts off this page and into an archive here.

I spent the first two years of this blog doing the "sorry I haven't posted in so long, here's some freelance stuff" format. When I posted the practice sketches in the previous post, I had a brain wave that this blog should be my forum to develop my illustration style. In the next few months I did more posts than I had in the previous couple of years, and I'm still having a blast with it. I didn't want to keep the older stuff here because it was so random and infrequent, but I'll keep it up on the other page in case anybody makes it this far and feels like seeing more.

Here's a few of the better posts: A bio and interview that I did for my advertising rep, my contributions to a failed Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy pitch, and an essay about my love of Star Wars toys that I thought came out kind of funny. Thanks for reading!

Kevie's Metal Yard

No comments: